Our Symposiums are designed to launch and promote recently published Australian authors to the market place and invite key speakers of speciality fields, views and expertise; along with being respected representatives of communities and industries within the local State of the event, to discuss issues and plans for writing and publishing in Australia and around the world. Free give-away's and Door Prize presented along with great company and a chance to mingle with the community of authors and public figures around Australia.
The Independent Australian Authors Symposium is for authors and lovers of books, yes, but it is also intended that every independent business minded professional within publishing, media and arts to promote and network with like-minded peers and share in the learning and growing of this wonderful community.
This event is for everyone who wants to experience success. Enjoy relaxed conversations over a delicious lunch and drinks. The way good business should be done.
Are you an Author, an Indie Publisher, a writing coach, an editor, a designer, or illustrator, a voice artist or even a marketing expert and you are looking to network your business for opportunity to build or learn from peers on the day who are needing your services and keen to support your goals?
Then this event is for you and your future success.
10 QUICK THINGS TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS AT THESE EVENTS -
1. You will discover new technologies and learn about further opportunities within the world of writing and media, such as Audiobook production and online growth potentials.
2. You will get a heads up on what 2021 is bringing for your future goals and business. Be an informed expert with an even greater network about you.
3. You will meet and be recognised as an expert in your field and develop opportunity to lead and discuss relevant issues and strategies for your business goals and share with like-minded peers and colleagues.
4. Meet Booksellers, writers, agents, editors, and authors from the literary professions of your city and state. Meet at least one valued peer/client who will help your business to grow. Priceless.
5. Over 5 hours of networking time to mingle, drink and eat with an array of great conversations on the day. Bring hundreds of Business cards to hand out and even collect some!
6. Every guest will get a show bag of free books and treats and gift vouchers, maybe your brochure will be in the bag? Ask us how…
7. Gain exceptional ideas and be seen in the media with other great minds and create an impression of success to your future customers!
8. We have created a captive audience of leads and potential business for you on the day.
9. You will have future speaking and promoting options for your business by talking with us and considering a sponsor package to heighten your profile.
10. This will become a national event each quarter in each state, so as a sponsor, you have the chance for national exposure for your business at an affordable investment.
NEXT YEAR SYMPOSIUMS
BRISBANE - 11th September 2021
MELBOURNE - 20th November 2021
Have questions - firstname.lastname@example.org