Saturday, November 14th, 2020
Morning tea, Lunch, afternoon tea and after event drinks will be available to all attendees during the day for all guests.
This Symposium will launch and promote recently published Australian authors to the market place and invite key speakers of speciality fields, views and expertise; along with being respected representatives of communities and industries within the local State of the event, to discuss issues and plans for writing and publishing in Australia and around the world. Free give-away's and Door Prize presented along with great company and a chance to mingle with the community of authors and public figures around Australia.
ONE DAY EXPERIENCE
for only $155pp inclusive
9.00am Arrival of guests.
9.30am Seating for Introduction by MC of Speakers and Event
10am to 11.00am - 4 Guest speakers (15 minutes each)
11.00am – 11.15am - Morning Tea
11.15pm – 1.30pm - 4 Guest speakers (15 minutes each plus Q&A)
1.30pm to 2.30pm - Lunch break and mingling.
2.30pm to 5pm will be book signing with authors greeting guests and fans.
5pm to 6pm casual drinks in lounge areas for all who wish it.
The attendees will be given a promo bag of goodies which will include copies of published books and audio books by the authors present on the day and which the author will sign.
Further discount vouchers and books will be available also for attendees to benefit.
Victoria Park Golf Club, 309 Herston Rd, Herston QLD
Authors & Book signings
JD MURPHY – The Arbor Girls
Lorraine Pestell – A Life Singular Part one and Two
Jane Ireland – Emigree - Crying Tree series
Gillian Wells – Alone
Jodie Miller – Being Born
Bradley Shaw (MC) – Managing Director of Shawline Publishing Group
We will invite all local media such as radio and TV and Print editions where possible to maximise the coverage of the event on and off-line.
Have questions - email@example.com
1. Councillor Vicki Howard, Chair for Community, Arts and Nighttime Economy - invited to speak on the Arts and plans for Brisbane developments in Arts & Literature.
2. Lori-Jay Ellis – QLD Writers CEO on writing & publishing and her own experiences.
3. JD Murphy – Author and speaker on emerging into the new literary world
4. Jodie Miller – Author – work and experiences in writing and publishing
5. Gillian Wells – Author speaking about her recent books and her experiences
6. Lorraine Pestell – Author of the LIFE series books and speak of her experiences
7. Jane Ireland - Author or the Crying tree Series will talk about her experiences, inspirations and passion for writing.
8. Edwina Shaw - will provide gentle meditation & exercises designed to get your creative juices flowing.